Day 12: 6th November 2020

    

Day 12: 6th November 2020     #100DaysofCode

      

Today I have revised the topic of the Stack and practice some problems on the deletion of the linked list.and solved the November month challenge problem on Leetcode and also try to solve the Codechef November long Challenge problem. 



My Github Repository Link - 100DaysofCode


Today I am solved 

  1. Find the Smallest Divisor Given a Threshold. (Click on the link to see the problem)
  2. Insert a Node at the Tail of a Linked List. (Click on the link to see the problem)

  • I will update my daily basis progress on my personal Blogspot website, Code Help
  • All codes/program files will have a full problem statement, time and space complexity, Approach to solve the problem, necessary comments for a better understanding of code, and steps.
  • I am taking this challenge #100daysofCode inspired by @Alex Kallaway @Manvi Chaddha @Lakshay Saini @Kiran Kumar Rayadurgam and many more...

  • Screenshots : 



















No comments

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.