Day 4: 29 October 2020

    

Day 4: 29 October 2020     #100DaysofCode

It's the fourth day of the challenge taken by me on LinkedIn. Today I have learn tkinter module of python and make my first application based on tkinter module which is a Simple Digital Clock.



My Github Repository Link - 100DaysofCode

Today I am solved :
  1.  I make a simple Digital Clock using the python Tkinter module. (Click on the link to see the problem)
  • I will update my daily basis progress on my personal Blogspot website, Code Help
  • All codes/program files will have a full problem statement, time and space complexity, Approach to solve the problem, necessary comments for a better understanding of code, and steps.
  • I am taking this challenge #100daysofCode inspired by @Alex Kallaway @Manvi Chaddha @Lakshay Saini @Kiran Kumar Rayadurgam and many more...

  • Screenshots:






















No comments

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.