Day 2 : 27 October 2020

  

Day 2: 27 October 2020     #100DaysofCode

It's the second day of the challenge taken by me on LinkedIn. Today i am doing some some basic python problem and start learning python tkinter module and linked list in dsa. I think tommorow i can made some simple project using python tkinter module and pygame module and also solved some linkled list problems.




My Github Repository Link - 100DaysofCode

Today I am solved :
  1.  The bitwise operator in python. (Click on the link to see the problem)
  2. The reverse of a number using C++  and python. (Click on the link to see the problem)
  3. sep() and end() method in python.(Click on the Link see the problem)
  4. Find Term of a G.P series using C++. (Click on the link to see the problem)
  5. Problem name  Zero Converter using python. (Click on the link to see the problem) 
  •   I will update my daily basis progress on my personal Blogspot website, Code Help
  • All codes/program files will have a full problem statement, time and space complexity, Approach to solve the problem, necessary comments for a better understanding of code, and steps.
  • I am taking this challenge #100daysofCode inspired by @Alex Kallaway @Manvi Chaddha @Lakshay Saini @Kiran Kumar Rayadurgam and many more...

  • Screenshots:











No comments

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.